The Pupil Premium category was introduced by the Government in April 2011 to support the progress of particular groups of students. Additional funding is allocated to schools to help support disadvantaged students in order to close the attainment gap between themselves and their peers. This funding is allocated to students who are:
• Pupils in year groups reception to year 6 recorded as Ever 6 free school meals
• Pupils in years 7 to 11 recorded as Ever 6 FSM
• Looked-after children (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority
• Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order
• Pupils in year groups reception to year 11 recorded as Ever 6 service child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence.
Please click here TMA Pupil Premium 2017-18 1.2Analysis for details.
Please click here AIP Monitoring Pupil Premium HT1 2018-19 for details.
Please click here PP Strategy 2018-19 for details.