The Pupil Premium category was introduced by the Government in April 2011 to support the progress of particular groups of students. Additional funding is allocated to schools to help support disadvantaged students in order to close the attainment gap between themselves and their peers. This funding is allocated to students who are:
• Pupils in year groups reception to year 6 recorded as Ever 6 free school meals
• Pupils in years 7 to 11 recorded as Ever 6 FSM
• Looked-after children (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority
• Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order
• Pupils in year groups reception to year 11 recorded as Ever 6 service child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence.
Please click here TMA Pupil Premium 2017-18 Analysis for details.
Please click here AIP Monitoring Pupil Premium 2018-19 for details.
Please click here PP Strategy 2018-19 for details.
Please click here Actual Pupil Premium Expenditure 2017 for details.
Please click here Pupil Premium Strategy for details.
Our Pupil Premium strategy for 2019-20 will continue to build on the significant progress we have made in 2018-19.
Our Pupil Premium 2019-20 strategy will focus on the following priorities, these are:
The priorities outlined above for 2019-20 strategy, build on the work that took place in 2018-19. They are fundamental to the Academy’s 3 year plan to ensure Pupil Premium students are attending more, behaving better, achieving their potential and ultimately closing the gap with their non-pupil premium peers.
– See more at: https://www.macclesfieldacademy.org/about/pupil-premium/#sthash.wQr1tUlB.dpuf